TXPOST drives a culture of continuous quality improvement in programs across the state.
We are committed to identifying where need is greatest and what resources will most quickly support the field.
Objective 1: Advance professionalism and professional development in the field
- Building the community
- Sustaining career pathways
Objective 2: Promote high-quality programming and a system of OST assessment and improvement
- Auditing where OST programs exist, along with gaps in coverage
- Promoting ongoing progress in quality programming
Objective 3: Tell the story of OST
- Drawing connections between quality standards and youth outcomes
- Creating tools and amplifying experiences in OST