TXPOST will nourish the ecology of our network to better support OST programs, improve youth outcomes, and broaden our coalition.
We are committed to fostering cross-state connections, touting program successes, deploying professional development resources, and developing new OST champions.
Objective 1: Demonstrate TXPOST support for regional networks and programs
- Engaging Texas’ six regional networks
- Supporting programs and providers without a regional network
Objective 2: Recognize the unique needs of regions and local programs
- Identifying metrics that matter
- Amplifying partner voices and practices across the state
Objective 3: Serve as the convening body for an increasingly diverse statewide afterschool network
- Establishing a Youth Advocate Council
- Establishing a Corporate Advisory Council
- Cultivating OST advocates across the state